Thursday, September 10, 2015

Labor Day Weekend Fashion & Fun


Good evening friends! I hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day weekend. It's been a whirlwind of a week coming back from vacation and getting back to work teaching my kinders. I can tell they have had a three day weekend. Any other elementary teachers feel me? yeesh.

I had a wonderful relaxing time with my parents and sisters in beautiful Kentucky. We went to Jackson's Orchard for the annual Apple Festival. I had an apple cider slushie and a pumpkin muffin. Yum! Oh, how I love the taste of fall treats. #pumpkinspiceeverything -yep sorry! Of course, there was also plenty of Spencer's Coffee throughout the trip.

thatalmondmilkswirl

As usual, my teenage sisters, mom, and I went out on a hunt for some holiday weekend deals. We checked out a new shoe store in town called Marti & Liz. I'd never heard of their company before but, I believe they sell mostly overstock shoes. I went in not expecting much, but scored major deals on designer shoes. I ended up with black/snakeskin Tory Burch flats and Sperry Topsider boat shoes at a fraction of the cost. Y'all - I do not spend much on shoes, so believe me these were cheap. Talk about a good shoe find!

Tory Burch Snake Flats
Sperry Topsider Boat Shoes



My favorite outfit of the weekend was clean white and denim. I dolled up this basic combo with a scalloped hem embroidered tank and my preppy new Sperry's. Pets make pictures 95% better right? Heisey thinks so!
top: love stitch bottoms: American Eagle shoes: Marti & Liz 
I had a late flight to catch back home on Monday night. It was such a good weekend and it's always hard to leave my family. Free wine makes things better. I was pleasantly surprised with a cup o' Merlot -- perhaps because our flight was delayed by about 15 minutes. I'll take it!

                                      

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! 
Have you ever scored an amazing shoe deal? Bargains like that make my heart happy. 

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment