Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hello!

Hello friends! 

I'm so excited to be publishing my first ever blog post. I've toyed with the idea of a blog for several years, and I was never sure of how I wanted to get started. After a lot of brainstorming, I've decided to take the plunge into the blogger world and put my ideas into motion.

On my blog, Alli Joy's Closet, I plan to share my weekly fashion ensembles and pepper in special/interesting moments about my life as an educator and mama of three kitties. Thank you for your patience as I embark on this new artistic outlet. I hope you enjoy being a part of my blogging adventure!

Meet my three fur-children:


Ms. Mocha
Mr. Hobbes


Princess Coco

Stay tuned for upcoming fashion posts!

xoxo
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Hey Allison!! So good to hear from you. Welcome to blogger world! ;) Your kitties are so cute. I actually regularly use Bellami hair extensions and LOVE them. I have the 20 inch ones in dirty blonde. They are well worth the cost! I wear mine several times a week and have had them since January. Hope that helps. Have a great night, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I hope you've been well :) I am just beginning to get into the world of blogging. I don't know how often I'm going to post, but I hope that eventually I will be able to write more. I have been drooling over Bellami hair extensions for the past couple months!! When I saw your review, I was curious if you liked the extensions you reviewed. I emailed Bellami and they seemed to think I'd need the Ash Blonde set because the ends of my hair are so light from highlighting. I really like the dirty blonde set, but supposedly it's too dark for me -- boo. Anyway, extensions are on my Christmas list -- or maybe I'll be impatient and purchase them sooner. :)

      Delete